Prontera
March 28, 2024, 07:44:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite friends, we're short a few members! We only have a few active people right now... things'll be fun with more people!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Read this first!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Read this first!  (Read 84 times)
Firestar
Administrator
Level 2: Fabre

Popularity: 0

Ragnarok Online Profession: Taekwon all the way!
Inventory: Every card that exists.

Boing~

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2009, 09:43:51 am »

Prontera.

A city on the game of Ragnarok Online.

Ragnarok Online is a fun MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game) which can be found here. The game is quite fun. However, after a time period, you'll need to pay to continue playing. Some find that unfair, and have created "private servers", free edited versions of the exact same game. Find them here! Look in the upper left corner or so and look at the server listings. Low rates mean that you gain levels and power and items slowly, while mid rates and high rates... are faster. I suggest mid rates; the others may get boring quickly. Anyway, hopefully you can find the server you enjoy. If you get confused by some errors or installation confusion, ask me, or ask the people who already play on that server.

All that aside, this forum is mainly based on the game of Ragnarok Online. Many monster cards are in this forum. You can buy them in the Shop section in the Battle Arena category of the forum, with your post count as the currency. Then, with these cards, you can play a Prontera Card Game with them with other forum members. But you may find it hard to accumulate enough posts to get these cards. That's why we have contests and other ways to accumulate posts very quickly.

So if you'd like to have fun, you have it on this forum. Play our card game! Invite your friends! Participate in contests! Post and talk with other people! Make friends! The possibilities are endless.

As soon as I get off my lazy bum to actually work on it.
Report Spam   Logged

I really have nothing to say here.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum